We are Planted.
The climate crisis is in full swing - now is the time to act. We are working on an innovative software solution that enables companies to work together with their employees to greatly reduce CO₂ emissions. In addition, we offer CO₂ compensation for the remaining emissions, as well as the planting of climate-stable trees throughout Germany. Companies such as Flaschenpost or TeamViewer are already working with us. Many more are joining us every day.
As a brand-driven startup, we are breaking new ground in communication and want to make it as easy as possible for our customers to get involved in environmental protection. Next to politics, companies are the biggest lever to curb the climate crisis. We act now.
Do you want to drive us forward as a Carbon Intelligence Manager* and create an incredible amount of impact? With practical experience in carbon accounting/CO₂ measurement (and possibly offsetting), you have the ability to further expand our global partner network and align our company even better? Then we are looking for you!
We are a colorful and dynamic team with the incentive to become the next Gigacorn and simply make our world greener. 💚
- As Carbon Intelligence Manager* you will play a key role in the development of our CO₂ reduction software (which also measures/tracks CO₂ emissions) for a greener future
- You will work closely with our CPO and advise the product & tech team to best align our products with the sustainable reporting obligation
- You are well versed in CSRD and/or other sustainability regulations and are a key contributor to the software development process
- Optional: You have good knowledge of the Voluntary Carbon Market and are familiar with CO₂ certificates
- Advising our sales team on inquiries about CO₂ offsetting, the selection of climate protection projects or different standards is part of your daily routine
- If required, you accompany customer meetings with large companies and support us with your know-how
- You're creative, think outside the box and help us take the topic in completely new directions
- Most importantly: have fun!
- When it comes to CO₂ accounting (and ideally offsetting 😉), you bring not only a lot of know-how, but also experience in practical implementation
- You have a desire to go through the roof with our startup and are motivated to scale climate action for companies
- Your knowledge in reporting and sustainability reporting (EU taxonomy, CSRD) is advanced
- You are well informed about CFF and PCF, the GHG Protocol and current ISO standards in the CO₂ area.
- Bonus: You already have experience with CO₂ projects and have a good knowledge of the various CO₂ markets & standards
- You are always politically and legally up to date on the subject of CO₂.
- You have contacts with projects and traders to carry out purchases of CO₂ compensation projects of all standards on a global level - or already know how to set these up
Nice to have:
- Startup experience or at least an 80/20 mentality 😉
- You'll be part of a high-growth impact startup that's about to change the world
- As part of our team, you'll be climate positive
- You use your work meaningfully and for a future fit for grandchildren
- You can expect a friendly, dynamic and cool working atmosphere
- Insights about environmentally friendly actions & climate issues don't come up short
- High level of responsibility and self-realization
- The possibility to grow along early
- A great, diverse team with highly motivated people who all give their best every day for our sustainable mission
- Fast-growing B2B start-up with steadily increasing contribution to climate protection
- A dynamic hands-on corporate culture
- Remote/home office and "workation" capabilities
- Office space in Cologne
- VSOP as part of our team
By the way: A short letter of motivation will help us to assess you much better! Feel free to write us a few words about your motivation to Luis from the recruiting team. 💚
Want to make the world a little better? Then spread some wood vibes with us! 🌳
Justsend us your application to email@example.com.