We are Planted.
An impact startup that is currently becoming an impact scale-up thanks to new funding. We help companies to reduce and compensate CO₂ quickly and easily via a software and thus actively do something against the climate crisis. With our own forester on board, we plant climate-stable mixed forests right here in Germany. We want to take the topic in completely new directions, which is why we only have WOOD VIBES ONLY!
Do you want to scale Planted as Head of Performance Marketing (f/m/d) and create incredible impact? With many years of job experience in a B2B company, you have the ability to create the performance marketing strategy, allocate budget and develop unusual B2B lead gen campaign concepts? Then we are looking for you!
- As team leader (f/m/d) you are responsible for the technical management of the team and the performance marketing activities
- You develop and manage the performance marketing strategy including all sub-areas and online disciplines such as social media, SEM, content management and email marketing
- You control, measure and analyze the target achievements, strategy implementation and are responsible for reporting to different interfaces
- You analyze target groups and user behavior and optimize on a strategic level
- You design our B2B performance campaigns, implement them with our marketing team and optimize the conversion rate in a data-driven manner
- Extensive stakeholder management, as well as cross-functional coordination with sales and product management are part of your daily business
- You play a key role in building our brand and reach so we can scale high quality and local impact online, for a greener future
- You're creative, think outside the box and help us take the topic in completely new directions
- Most importantly: have fun!
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a Senior Performance Marketing Manager* and have managed a team in a B2B (preferably SaaS) company
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant subject area
- You have the desire to go through the roof with our startup and are mega motivated to scale climate protection for companies
- You are able to create a performance-oriented marketing strategy and allocate budget accordingly
- You have knowledge in working with common analysis and performance tools
- You are very familiar with channel-specific requirements and trends in order to design, plan and brief B2B lead gen campaigns in a performance-oriented manner
- Ideally, you have had contact with a connected sales team (MQL→SQL) and are keen to lend a hand in the marketing team yourself.
- You have excellent communication skills, are creative and your approach is logical-analytical, as well as proactive
Nice to have:
- Tool experience with Hubspot, Slack, Jira, Typeform
- Startup experience or at least an 80/20 mentality ;)
- You use your work meaningfully and for a future fit for grandchildren
- You can expect a friendly, dynamic and cool working atmosphere
- Insights about environmentally friendly actions & climate issues don't come up short
- High level of responsibility and self-realization
- Performance lead and the possibility to grow along early on
- A great, diverse team with highly motivated people who all give their best every day for our sustainable mission
- Fast-growing B2B start-up with steadily increasing marketing budget
- A dynamic hands-on corporate culture
- We make you climate positive and plant trees for you every month
- Remote / home office and "workation" opportunities
- Office space in Cologne
Want to make the world a little better? Then spread some wood vibes with us! 🌳
Justsend us your application to email@example.com.