We are Planted.
🌍 The climate crisis is in full swing - now is the time to act. We are working on an innovative solution that enables companies to greatly reduce their CO₂ emissions. In addition, we offer CO₂ compensation for the remaining emissions, as well as the planting of climate-stable trees. Companies like Gerry Weber and Flaschenpost are already working with us. Many more are joining us every day.
As a brand-driven startup, we are breaking new ground in communication and want to make it as easy as possible for our customers to take action to protect the environment and reduce CO₂ emissions. Next to politics, companies are the biggest lever to curb the climate crisis. We are taking action now.
You are a full stack developer with at least 3 years of experience in SaaS web development? You have an affinity for environmental protection and want to create even more impact together with us in the future?
- You develop new components in the team
- You take care of the implementation of screens, which are provided by our UI/UX designers
- You will deploy for mobile and desktop
- Testing tickets is part of your everyday life
- You work closely with our developers
- You further develop and optimize the code base yourself
- You scale our products
- You are in close communication with product managers & co-founders
- You are responsible for our web performance
- You feel like defining best practices for the development process
- At least 3 years of work experience as a full stack developer
- Affinity with environmental protection
- You have already worked with data from a REST API in the frontend
- You have already worked with version control tools like Bitbucket
- You have already got to know the work in sprints
- Optimally, you could already work with React Native and Loopback
- You have already developed a SaaS product from scratch
- You bring an eye for frontend design (UI/UX) with you
- Structured work
- Motivation for new ideas and approaches
- Communication in English
- Become climate positive free of charge
- You use your work meaningfully and for a future fit for grandchildren
- You can expect a friendly, dynamic and cool working atmosphere
- Insights about environmentally friendly actions & climate issues don't come up short
- High level of responsibility and self-realization
- The possibility to grow along early
- A great, diverse team with highly motivated people who all give their best every day for our sustainable mission
- Fast growing B2B start-up
- A dynamic hands-on corporate culture
- Remote / home office and "workation" opportunities
- Office space in Cologne
Want to make the world a little better? Then spread some wood vibes with us! 🌳
Justsend us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.