We are Planted.
An impact startup that is currently becoming an impact scale-up thanks to new funding. We help companies to reduce and compensate CO₂ quickly and easily via a software and thus actively do something against the climate crisis. With our own forester on board, we plant climate-stable mixed forests right here in Germany. We want to take the topic in completely new directions, which is why we only have WOOD VIBES ONLY!
You want to scale Planted as Finance & Operations Manager (f/m/d) and create incredible impact? You want to combine your many years of experience in finance and operations and your understanding of corporate structures and processes with your love for our planet and climate protection? Then we are looking for you! 🌳
- You handle all financial matters (excluding fundraising) and would be confident to become CFO in the future
- You create the budget and liquidity planning & adapt our forecast
- You control the entire operative financial and balance sheet accounting
- You manage payment transactions (payroll, document and invoice verification, reminders, etc.)
- You are the interface between Planted and our tax office and support us in fundraising activities
- You support us in HR & Recruiting, as well as in the areas of office organization and corporate structure.
- You are the contact person for all operational topics within Planted, optimize processes and thereby support the entire business development
- Affinity for environmental protection and sustainability
- Degree in finance/accounting, and at least two years of experience in the field.
- You have a good feeling for organizations and their employees
- You have startup experience and are very familiar with all processes and structures
- You demonstrate a structured and independent way of working
- You have (initial) knowledge of labor law and personnel administration (payroll accounting) as well as payroll tax and social security law
- You have advanced knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel) and in using accounting software
Nice to have:
- Startup experience and hands-on mentality
- Experience in fundraising or the VC game
- Become climate positive free of charge
- You use your work meaningfully and for a future fit for grandchildren
- You can expect a friendly, dynamic and cool working atmosphere
- Insights about environmentally friendly actions & climate issues don't come up short
- High level of responsibility and self-realization
- The possibility to grow along early
- A great, diverse team with highly motivated people who all give their best every day for our sustainable mission
- Fast-growing B2B start-up with steadily increasing marketing budget
- A dynamic hands-on corporate culture
- Remote / home office and "workation" opportunities
- Office space in Cologne
Want to make the world a little better? Then spread some wood vibes with us! 🌳
Justsend us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.